Wednesday 13 April 2016

Evaluation - Question four:

Evaluation - Question four:
How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

In order to explain and answer how my group used media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages of our work, myself and my group partner Amber also collaboratively answered this question. We used Gliffy, a mind mapping website, to list and analyse every form of technology which was really important and beneficial to us. I also made links to appropriate theories and concepts for this question which are stated below.

An example of a concept which can be applied to my answer to this question are Henry Jenkin's theories. He has theorised about the emergence of a convergence culture as a result of different types of technologies and skills used for them. This relates to me using different media technologies for my research, planning and evaluation stages. My mind maps which list and explain how I used them can be seen underneath this, they are best viewed by clicking on them to expand them and then opening the images in a new tab:

Media Technologies - Hardware:

Media technologies - Software (Internet) related:

Media technologies - Software (Computer technology) related:



No comments:

Post a Comment